This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com) and modified by vpnMentor (www.vpnmentor.com)
C. How we collect your personal data
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system.
- Information about your visits to and use of this website, including referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths.
- Information generated while using our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it.
Any other personal information you send to us.
D. Use of personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
Administer our website and our business
Sending you goods purchased through our website Providing services purchased through our website Sending you our electronic newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) sending you marketing communications relating to our business; deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you regarding our website
Keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
Check compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website. We will not provide, without your express consent, your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing or that of any other third party.
E. Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or contractors to the extent reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information: to the extent that we are required to do so by law; in connection with any ongoing or potential legal proceedings; in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); to the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or asset that we sell (or plan to sell); and to any person whom we reasonably believe could request a court or other competent authority to disclose such personal information when, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would reasonably be likely to order the disclosure of such personal information. policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
F. International data transfers
The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy. Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the Internet, anywhere in the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of this information by third parties. You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this section F.
G. Retention of personal information
1. This Section G sets out our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to help us comply with our legal obligations with respect to the retention and deletion of personal information.
2. Personal information that we process for any purpose will not be retained longer than necessary for that purpose (s).
3. Without prejudice to article G-2, we will generally delete personal data falling within the categories defined below at the intervals indicated below: the type of personal data will be deleted within 10 days of reading it.
4. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section G, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data: to the extent that we are required to do so by law; whether we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or future legal proceedings; and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
H. Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store any personal information you provide on our secure servers (password and firewall protected). You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping the password you use to access our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through our website's private messaging system.
J. Your rights
You can ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; the provision of this information will be subject to the following conditions: provision of appropriate proof of your identity, we will generally accept a photocopy of your passport. We may withhold the personal information you request to the extent permitted by law. You can ask us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. In practice, you generally expressly agree in advance that we use your personal information for marketing purposes for commercial purposes, or we will give you the option of opting out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
K. Third Party Websites
Our website includes hyperlinks and details of third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
L. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
1. The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which they are used are shown below:
We use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the website, to prevent fraud and to improve site security.
2. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies - for example: in Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies using the override cookie management settings available by clicking on "Tools", “Internet Options”, “Confidentiality”, then “Advanced”; in Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking on "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu and unchecking "Accept cookies from sites "; and in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the "Customize and control" menu, clicking on "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Content settings", then selecting "Block sites to define data ”Under the heading“ Cookies ”. Blocking all cookies will negatively impact the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our website.
3. You can delete cookies already stored on your computer. For example: in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete the cookie files (you can find instructions to do this at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835); in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking on "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy", then selecting "Use personalized settings for history", by clicking on "Show cookies", then by clicking on "Delete all Biscuits"; and in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the "Customize and control" menu, by clicking on "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Delete browsing data ”, then selecting“ Delete cookies and other sites and plug-in data ”before clicking on“ Clear browsing data ”.
4. Deleting cookies will negatively impact the usability of many websites.